Here are some of ginger’s medicinal properties:
- Improves the fat burning process;
- Eliminates nausea and dizziness;
- Fights different types of cancer;
- Reduces menstrual cramps;
- Improves digestion and treats digestive problems.
To benefit from the root properly, we suggest drinking a few cups of ginger tea every day. Here’s how to prepare it:
A small piece of ginger
A handful of mint leaves
A pinch of cinnamon
Bring the water to a boil in a pot, then add the ginger and mint and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes. Next, leave the tea to cool down and strain it, then add the lemon juice and cinnamon and drink the tea while still warm. Repeat the process every day and you should feel much better soon!